WatchGuard delivers enterprise level cyber security technology for every sized company. If you are still running a 1st generation Firebox or legacy WatchGuard XTM, you are missing out on significant features and capabilities as part of the Total Security Suite. WatchGuard XTM 2 Series firewalls have been designated “end of life” on July 1, 2021 so it is an excellent time to upgrade.
Capabilities only available on the new Firebox platform include:
- SD-WAN – With zero-touch deployment at remote sites, centralized management, and robust BOVPNs with strong encryption, WatchGuard Firebox is built for SD-WAN.
- WatchGuard Cloud – Cloud-based platform that delivers 100+ dashboards and reports and centralizes system task management for all of your Firebox devices.
- IntelligentAV – A signature-less anti-malware solution that uses artificial intelligence to automate malware discovery.
- ThreatSync – Security data collected from your Firebox and WatchGuard Host Sensor is correlated by enterprise-grade threat intelligence to detect, prioritize and enable immediate action against malware attacks.
- DNSWatch – Helps reduce malware infections by detecting and blocking malicious DNS requests, redirecting users to a safe page with information to reinforce security best practices.
- Access Portal – a clientless VPN solution that supports single sign-on (SSO) for centralized access to both Cloud and internally hosted applications, along with access to internal resources via RDP and SSH.
- Network Discovery – A subscription-based service for Firebox appliances that generates a visual map of all nodes on your network, making it easy to see where you may be at risk.
- And so much more!
Trade Up Offer:
Current WatchGuard customers can earn a significant discount on the purchase of the latest Firewall. The WatchGuard Trade Up Program allows you to replace your aging products with the best WatchGuard has to offer, keeping you a step ahead of the evolving threats while modernizing your network.
Not Currently Using a WatchGuard Firewall?
No problem, WatchGuard offers a competitive trade in program so you can trade in select manufacturers firewalls with discounts applied to current WatchGuard products. Take advantage of all the security features WatchGuard offers at a discounted price.
Contact Us for More Information!
Valley View Microsystems has been a WatchGuard Partner since 1998. We understand their products and can help your company with a security policy including implementing a new WatchGuard Firewall.